Cherry Hill Real Estate's Single Family Property Management
More than just collecting rent!
Cherry Hill Real Estate gives our clients a variety of property management services backed by our over 25 years of experience and knowledge of our market.
Our Customer Care Team is well versed in the management of single family homes in the Metro Detroit area, including Oakland, Macomb, Wayne, Lapeer counties and more.
Contact our team today for a copy of our introductory package and owner’s packet.
What does Cherry Hill Real Estate charge?
The commission for single family property leasing is the equivalent of one month's rent. Cherry Hill Real Estate's Sales Team understands that if you are not making money, that we are not making money. We spend a lot of time on marketing all properties that we manage, to get them the best exposure on the market.
Our management fee is typically 10% of collected rent for single family properties.
Cherry Hill Real Estate does not believe that our clients should be charged for fees they rightfully believe they paid for, so you will not see fees added for lease renewals, or percentages added to invoices.
What Services Does Cherry Hill Real Estate Provide?
Thorough Property Evaluation
- Establish your property’s fair market value
- Assess each property’s condition and recommend needed repairs and decorating changes
Careful Tenant Screening and Selection
- Conduct thorough reference checks through credit reports, former landlords and employers
- Collect rent every month
- Take quick action should delinquencies occur in prompt payment of rent
- Your tenants answer to us when firmness is required; you are spared uncomfortable confrontations
- An initial inspection is done with each tenant’s move in
- Conduct routine periodic inspections
- When tenants move out, a move out inspection is conducted
- We maintain photos on all properties to verify condition
- We are on call for those emergency repairs
- Advertise properties through many different types of media. Each property has special advertising needs. Sources we utilize are our Listing Flyer, our Web Site, Craigslist.org, Realtor.com, MoveinMichigan.com, as well as the Multi Listing Service available to all real estate professionals.
- Schedule turn-over preparations
- Obtain bids when necessary
- Schedule necessary maintenance either through our on –staff maintenance department or through our stable of extremely talented and honest group of vendors.
- Respond quickly, efficiently and effectively to perform any maintenance or repair work required for your property
- Investigate who is responsible for the cost of repair and make sure to bill the tenant where necessary
In assuming our management responsibilities we work with the client to define goals.
The scope and experience of our staff allows you to have a specialized team at work on your property’s needs. As a result, you will not find an organization more qualified to handle both the operational and financial management of your property’s physical and financial assets.
If you are interested in learning what services our business can offer you, please give us a call or fill out a contact form!