Cherry Hill Real Estate | Aspect Properties are joining the Downtown Pontiac revival!
As many of you know, since Valerie and I started Aspect Properties 8 years ago, we have always tried to stay close to the city of Rochester. Unfortunately, between the ridiculous rental prices and two buildings in a row that had a lot of mold (especially not good for a leukemia survivor like me), we have decided that we should look outside the Rochester area.
For the last 3 years, we have managed a property at 7 North Saginaw in Downtown Pontiac. The building is owned by our family and we have been watching the development around it for some time.
We think now is the time to move to Downtown Pontiac and especially to 7 North Saginaw and here is why we are planning to move by the end of April 2017:
A chance to grow the Cherry Hill Companies Family. Over the next couple of months, we will be expanding our space bringing in a full retail space for our interiors division. Some of the exciting retail we will be doing are:
- Cherry Hill Interiors - Interior design services, furniture, space planning, home decor and more!
- RePurpose Paints - The full RePurpose paint and stain line will be distributed from our new store. We will create a great experience for our retailers and customers, including painting workshops and demonstrations.
- The RePurpose Shop - Along with our good friend Cari Cucksey, we will be moving her Holly, Michigan based store to Downtown Pontiac. It will be a great experience for our clients and will help Cari's customers who used to visit her in Northville and Holly a place that is convenient. The RePurpose Shop can be summed up this way; From antique furniture and vintage toys to retro electronics and classic luxury cars, we are always on the lookout for obscure treasures as we comb through basements, attics and garages.
Our new tenants at 7North.
- Exferimentation Brewing Company - Here is the description from their website: At Exferimentation Brewing Company, we love beer, you love beer; so, let's hook up. We've spent countless hours in the lab perfecting recipes and pushing the boundaries of what beer can be. We look forward to sharing our exclusive craft brews with you in our relaxed tasting room or filling your growler with something to remember.
- Fillmore 13 Brewery - Described as: "Fillmore 13 is a restaurant and brewery located in downtown Pontiac, Michigan. Our mission is to bring together great people in order to enjoy great beer and food! We serve ales and lagers brewed in our in-house 7 BBL system, along with delicious brick oven pizzas, sandwiches and more. Come visit us and join in the fun!"
- Raconte Vintage Clothing - Described as: "Raconte is the illustrious vintage and haute retailer in Michigan, worshipped by fashionistas and collectors alike for an unparalleled collection of vintage-designer clothing and accessories dating from the 1920s to today."
- Tax Fax - Their website says about them that: Here at Tax Fax, we provide tax services to aid you when it comes to tax preparation. Our planning also incorporates income tax services and individual tax preparation, making it convenient for our clients. We take care of your taxes so that you can take care of more important things. With more than 20 years of experience in the industry, you can count on us to do the job right.
The new and existing companies around us.
- Main Street Pawn - Main street Pawnshop, located in the heart of downtown Pontiac, is your place for the best deals around on thousands of different items. We sell everything from jewelry to cars. We also provide collateral loans, musical equipment and firearms and much more.
- The Strand Theatre - As a centerpiece for the rejuvenation of Downtown Pontiac, our mission is to maintain this historic and irreplaceable community asset as a vibrant entertainment and education center through fiscal stability, programming excellence and strong community partnerships.
- Slows BBQ - Slows BarBQ in Pontiac is now open! Located at 8 N Saginaw St in downtown Pontiac, our first Oakland County location neighbors the recently-renovated Flagstar Strand Theatre for the Performing Arts. Slows Pontiac looks and feels like its Corktown predecessor, but with neighborhood accents. Pontiac Central High School provided bar tops, drawer facings, the gym floor and even the scoreboard from the gym, all integrated into the restaurant dining room.
We hope you will visit us in the next few months and stay to check out Downtown Pontiac. We think you will enjoy the renaissance as much as we do!