Home Owners And Condo Owners Association Management
Professional Managers For Your Association
Are you getting everything you deserve from your association manager?
- Emergency site visits to ensure contractor performance
- 24-hour availability/on-call maintenance
- Assistance in enforcement of community association covenants, conditions, and restrictions
- Liaise with city/state/county authorities as needed (police, fire, claims adjusters, neighborhood watch, etc.)
- Supervision of contractors
- Frequent review of community
- Full reporting to Board of Directors
- Attendance at Board of Director meetings and Annual meeting
- Monitoring of local/national laws and advice on pertinent legislative issues
- Obtaining competitive bids for services as requested by Board of Directors
- Selection of insurance providers and policies with Board approval
- Marketing support for association activities and communications
- Community web site access for association members
- Board Packet
- Assistance with legal matters
- Seminars/workshops for Board members
- Committed support to Board of Directors
- Supervision of contractors hired by the association
- Assistance with incoming/outgoing correspondence
- Assistance in preparation of the annual budget
- Disbursal of funds as directed by the Board of Directors
- Preparation of monthly Income/Expense statements and Balance Sheet
- Maintenance of a separate account for each homeowner
- Receipt, review and processing of invoices for payment by association
- Coordination with auditor to finalize year-end audit, tax returns
- Processing and handling of delinquencies
- Corporation filings with the State
- Report generation
- Direct Debit
- Prompt handling of all homeowner inquiries
- Assessment collection and bank deposits
Online 24/7 Reporting
- All COA Board Members have real-time access to all property documents, reports, invoices, and accounting records. Choose from dozens of customized reports to better understand your property's financial status.
- All Co-Owners have the ability to track and monitor work order progress online. Co-owners may also submit work orders via phone or email.
The scope and experience of our staff allows you to have a specialized team at work on your property’s needs. As a result, you will not find an organization more qualified to handle both the operational and financial management of your community’s physical and financial assets.
If you are interested in learning what services Cherry Hill Real Estate can offer you, please give us a call or fill out a contact form!