The Cherry Hill Real Estate Application
24/7 Access to Apply
For Residential Applicants
Submit an application
- An online version of our application is located at the bottom of this page
- If you prefer, you can submit a hard copy of our application located in the forms section of this page
- We will run your application through our screening process and then have your agent call you with the results.
- If you are approved, you will need to put down a deposit equal to one month's rent to hold the unit for 30 days. After 72 hours, this deposit is non-refundable and is forfeited if you do not move in within 30 days.
- We will set up a move in date with your agent to be held at our Rochester office.
- Once the date is set, you will need to follow the steps located on our move in checklist, found in the forms section of this page.
For Commercial Applicants
If you are applying for a commercial space, we will discuss your options with you.